AVEE MICROPHONE KIT
- The Avee solution combines the unprecedented comfort of a range of standard headsets with a state of the art aviation microphone – giving a light-weight tailor made aviation headset with superior audio communication.
HOW IT WORKS
- The Avee microphone combines the aircraft electronic interface and a microphone boom into a compact clip-on unit that plugs directly into the base of your ANR headphones. The add-on is securely fastened in place with a robust magnetic connection, preventing it from accidentally detaching from your headset.
WHY USING STANDARD HEADPHONES
There are many reasons for using standard headphones as aviation headphones:
- We claim that the the comfort and quality on the standard state-of-the-art headphones from Bose® QC25®,Bose® QC35® I & II, Sony® WH-1000XM3/XM4®) and Bose® 700 is superior compared to any aviation headset comfort and quality.
These headsets are simply made with minimum clamp-force, maximum comfort and maximum sound quality as main focus and goal.
We have made an Avee aircraft microphone add on that fits each of these selected headphones.
- The ANR in the headphones we support have developed tremendously even during the last recent years. These non-aviation headphones are produced in huge quantities for a large ‘standard customer’ market.
This means that improvements and customer cost benefits are available in a much larger scale than on low production volume aviation headsets.
- Modern aircrafts (both commercial jets and private smaller aircrafts with piston engines) are far less noisy than 10-20 years ago.
The bulky and heavy headset with a fairly high degree of passive noise reduction is simply no longer needed: the modern ANR has taken over.
All in all it makes selected standard headphones extremely well suited as aviation headphones.They are simply made for aviation use.
- Most pilots get a ride in the back seat once in a while.
Having your own personal state-of-the-art headset available while listening to music, makes the ride shorter.
AIRCRAFT INTERFACE CABLE
- The Kevlar reinforced aircraft adapter cable with your choice of length and connectors – goes directly from the headset Avee microphone to your aviation audio panel.
Our system is fully automated with nothing to configure – no switches to set.
Estimated battery life on the headphones is 30 hrs. If the battery in the headphones run out of power, you will still hear ATC & intercom: only the ANR is lost.
WHAT YOU GET
- Choose from a variety of Avee products to integrate perfectly with your ANR headphones. Our kits include a microphone specific to your headset and an aircraft adapter cable.
MIX & MATCH ADAPTER CABLES
- The Avee system makes it easy for multi-aircraft users. Choose from a variety of adapter cables and simply detach and replace it with an alternative in seconds. No configuration required.
- All Avee products are designed according to FAA TSO and EASA ETSO-C139, however we are not using a third party test house to verify our products.
Please read more about TSO and ETSO certifications on the TSO and ETSO tab.
THIS AVEE MICROPHONE KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Your choice of the Avee Microphone
- Your choice of microphone boom length (two lenghts available)
- Your choice of an Avee20 Aircraft Interface Cable (three cable lengths available)
Note: this cable is always included in the kit.
- Your choice of aircraft connector
- Two extra windhields
- Two adhesive magnetic strips