The Avee BlueLink MkII
Enjoy safely listening to music or audiobooks using the Avee BlueLink:
- The Avee BlueLink is an add-on to the Avee Aviation Microphone kit and can be attached and detached when ever you like to use it.
- Fully automatic stereo audio – even if most aircraft are mono sound
- Pilot safe user interface: so simple to use that even captains can use it 😉 !
- Configurable muting of ATC/intercom when listening to music:
- Accept incoming and outgoing phone calls during flight.
- Spoken configuration messages
- 5+ hours of active use on one charge.
- The belt clip with friction velcro keeps the BlueLink stay on the belt
- Audio battery-level messages on request (battery low is automatic)
- Shipped with a 45 cm long cable (Avee400/45) between the headset/Avee microphone and the BlueLink.
- Integrated recording output makes aircraft sound integration into phones and Gopros super easy
- Failsafe operation in case of a flat battery
- Comes with a USB A to USB C charge cable. USB C on the BlueLink.
- Software upgradeable
Clip it on
Typically the BlueLink is clipped onto the seatbelt when used – and this is the reason for using a 45cm flexible cable between the headset/Avee microphone and the BlueLink.
Please note that this cable is the standard Avee400 cable which comes in four different lengths (sold separately): if you want a longer cable between the headset and the BlueLink- simply choose a longer variant of the Avee400 cable.
Choosing a 200cm cable for the BlueLink is simply way too long, but we keep it as an option to show it is possible:we prefer using the short 45cm cable for the BlueLink.
Keep in mind that the BlueLink weight is only 33 grams (the A20 controller is around 300 grams) so it is not likely that this unit will cause strain on your neck!
What it is shipped with
The Avee BlueLink is shipped with the following parts:
- The Avee360 BlueLink
- A 45cm length (Avee400) interface cable between the BlueLink and the Avee microphone.
Please note that ANY Avee400 length cable can be used between the BlueLink and the Avee microphone
- The Avee370 Recoding Cable
This cable makes it very easy to record aircraft audio on any device with a 3.5mm audio input ( phone, pad or GoPro).
- USB A to USB C charge cable.
We are shortly presenting a full demo of this product.