Avee helpdesk & support
Welcome to the Avee help & support ticket system !
Our support ticketing system allows us to efficiently provide service to you by assigning a ticket (or case number) to every service- or general inquiry.
We are using our ticket system even for sales inquiries.
How to generate a ticket
A ticket is easily generated by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you are a registered customer – you can see your ticket(s) status from the ‘My account’ page or even generate a ticket.
- If you are not a registered customer, you can register from this page and then issue a ticket.
In this case we are issueing a one-time-password to prevent ‘fake’ users entering our system.
Please note that the more descriptive information you provide, the easier it is for us to help you.
Avoid using general descriptions like ‘it doesn’t work’ – or ‘need help’: it only slows things down.
How we respond to a ticket
Replies from us to your inquiry will be sent to your email address, but as a registered user you will always be able to access the full ticket from the ‘My Account‘ and the ‘Support Ticket‘ tab.
- Our response to help and support emails are sent from the email address email@example.com .
Please check your junk/spam folder – our response might end up there.
- We will typically respond to you within one working day.
- Please know that we are also available by phone +47 22 37 67 00 during work hours (09 – 16 Norwegian time) if you need to talk to us.