AVEE145 EXCHANGEABLE NOISE CANCELLING MICROPHONE BOOM
- The Avee145 microphone boom can easily be detached from the Avee microphone housing and be exchanged. The microphone boom is connected to the main circuit board inside the microphone housing with a micro USB connector.
NOISE CANCELLING FEATURES
- To ensure that as little cockpit noise as possible is picked up by the microphone, the Avee microphone has noise cancelling features built in.
The microphone should be placed as close to the mouth as possible, and the flat surface of the mic and the white spot on the mic root should be facing your mouth.
- The Avee microphone comes with a soft windshield to prevent wind from air condition and when talking disturbing the sound.
The microphone is designed with barbs to effectively prevent the microphone shield falling off.
MICROPHONE BOOM LENGTH
- Two lengths are available: 145mm and 165mm (measured from the tip to the root of the microphone stub).
The standard lengths which fits most customers is 145mm.
- When purchasing the avee325 and ave335 Microphone Interfaces or a avee kit, either the 145mm length avee145 or the 165mm length Exchangeable Noise Cancelling Microphone is included.
CHOOSING THE CORRECT MICROPHONE LENGTH
- It is very simple to find the correct microphone length by following these step:
- a. Find a tape measure and a pencil ( it does not have to work).
- b. Stick the pencil (carefully) into your right ear.
- c. Measure the direct distance between the pencil at your ear and center of mouth.
- If the measured distance is less than 155mm:
Chose the 145mm microphone boom.
- If the distance is more than 155mm
Choose the 165mm microphone boom.